A foreign applicant must be registered within 5 days of arrival in the Republic of Belarus.

A foreign citizen who fails to register within five days will be fined. Temporary registration (temporary stay) is issued before the end of the visa validity period.

To complete a temporary registration, you must:

  1. On the day of arrival or the next day, contact the passport officer (10 K. Marx St., phone number. +375 222 62 61 82)

Reception hours:

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8.00-13.00, 14.00-17.00

Tuesday, Friday: 8.00-15.00

  1. Submit the following documents to the Passport Department:
  • passport;
  • study visa (in your passport);
  • health insurance policy;
  • receipt of payment of the state registration fee.

If the applicant passes an interview, he is registered for a year (temporary residence).

To apply for temporary residence, a foreign citizen must:

  1. Come to the passport office 15 days before the end of your temporary stay.
  2. Get the invoice number for paying the state fee for accommodation for a year. You can make a payment at any branch of Belarusbank.
  3. Submit the following documents:
  • passport;
  • a copy of your passport (valid for at least 2 years from the date of arrival in Belarus);
  • translation of passport into Russian, notarized (issued in the Republic of Belarus, paid service);
  • a copy of the temporary stay supplement;
  • a copy of the visa;
  • health insurance policy for one year;
  • receipt of payment for registration;
  • application for a temporary residence permit, application form (to be filled in at the passport office).

Attention! Temporary residence must be issued every year. To do this, 15 days before the end of the temporary residence period, you must come to the passport department and repeat the registration procedure for a year.

Visas. Travel within the territory of the Republic of Belarus (RB) and abroad.

If you want to make a trip to another city of the Republic of Belarus, you need to inform the passport department about the time and place of your trip for a period of no more than 5 days.

For a vacation trip to the country of permanent residence, you must:

  • come to the passport office 12 days before departure and apply for a visa;
  • write an application to the Citizenship and Migration department of the Leninsky district police Department;
  • make payment for an exit-entry visa;
  • get the application (it will be ready within 2 days);
  • in 5 days, bring your passport to the passport office to get a visa.

 The Citizenship and Migration Department of the Leninsky District Department of Internal Affairs of Mogilev is located at:

16 Timiryazevskaya str., Mogilev, 212030

Head of the department

Gurchenko Sergey Vasilyevich

tel. 8 (0222) 644-194

Chief Inspector OGiM

Sidorova Elena Vladimirovna

tel. 8 (0222) 644-267

Schedule of reception of citizens:

- Tuesday, Friday, from 8: 00 to 13:00, 14:00-17:00

Wednesday: 11:00 to 15:00, 16:00 to 20:00

- Thursday, Saturday: 8:00 to 13:00

Monday, Sunday-closed