COLLECT A PACKAGE OF DOCUMENTS AND SUBMIT AN APPLICATION ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO THE EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION "MOGILEV STATE MEDICAL COLLEGE" (VISA-FREE COUNTRIES)
For admission to Educational institution “MOGILEV STATE MEDICAL COLLEGE”, foreign applicants from visa-free countries must:
1.Collect a set of documents:
- Documents of education with an attachment and a notarized translation into Russian*;
- Medical report on the state of health certificate – on form 086/h with a translation into Russian*. The medical certificate is valid for 6 months;
- Сertificate of passing an HIV test with a translation into Russian*. The medical certificate is valid for 6 months;
- Copy of passport valid for the period of study, with translation into Russian*;
- Copy of birth certificate with translation into Russian* - for minors;
- 10 photos 3x4 .
- Arrive in the Republic of Belarus during entrance interviews (August – October 15).
- Apply for training and other required documents.
- Pass the interview.
- Sign a training contract.
- Pay for training.
- Pass a mandatory medical examination on the basis of the Mogilev Polyclinic No. 3.
- Purchase health insurance (if necessary).
- Apply for temporary registration, temporary residence permit for the duration of study within 5 days after arrival, within 15 days.
* If the document is in a foreign language
ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO THE EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION "MOGILEV STATE MEDICAL COLLEGE" (COUNTRIES WITH VISA REGIMES)
Receiving an invitation to study includes:
- Submit an application for training and related documents:
- Application form;
- Copy of the invited person's passport with an expiration date of at least 2 years;
- Copy of the birth certificate;
- Copy of the education document indicating the subjects studied and the marks (points) obtained on them during exams;
- The listed documents executed in a foreign language are simultaneously accompanied by a notarized translation into Russian.
- Review and examination of submitted documents to the college.
- Approval by the Department of Internal Affairs (within 15 days).
- Issuing (forwarding) an invitation.
- Obtaining a study visa at the consular office of the Republic of Belarus at the candidate's place of residence within 5 days.
Attention! If you do not have a diplomatic mission or consulate of the Republic of Belarus in your country, you can get a visa on arrival at the Minsk National Airport.
Upon arrival in the Republic of Belarus, the applicant goes through the following college enrollment procedure:
- Submission of the application and submission of the original required documents;
- Passing an interview on the day of arrival;
- Signing a training contract;
- Payment for training;
- Issuing a college enrollment order;
- Passing a mandatory medical examination within 1-2 days;
- Translation of the passport into Russian, registration with a notary within 1-2 days;
- Purchase of health insurance (if necessary);
- Registration of temporary registration within 5 days after arrival, temporary residence permits for the duration of study, within 15 days.